Enquiry request for:
We are processing your enquiry and will respond with your individually selected offers within 24 hours.
WELLNESS HOLIDAY IN SALZBURG LAND
Relax in this dreamily calm atmosphere and be pleasantly surprised at all our alpine wellness facility has to offer. Make the most of all the opportunities it offers you to recuperate and feel warm and well in our sauna and relaxation garden. An alpine sauna, plunge baths, jacuzzi, choice of massages, spiral shower, steam cave, ice cave, herbal steam sauna, infra red cabin, garden for resting, hay bed, and lots more await you in our LANDHOTEL.
CULINARY DELIGHTS AT LANDHOTEL HAUSERBAUER
Together with his kitchen team, our chef will spoil you with typical Hauserbauer delicacies, from morning to evening.
Regional, light delicacies prepared using local produce, home made pastries, herbs from our very own garden; those who like something more substantial may savour the typical Hauserbauer farmers’ specialities. We offer a range of delicious home baked breads, home smoked ham or bacon, jams, liqueurs, chutneys and much more from our own kitchen.
FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY AT LANDHOTEL HAUSERBAUER
With us, children can be children… Play on our playground which has a range of equipment including a roundabout, a small cubby house, a pedal go-cart track and lots more possibilities for games. We also have an indoor children’s play room, a separate children’s menu, high chairs and baby intercom subject to availability.
Highlights at a glance
- Time out at 1080 m altitude with breathtaking views
- Alpine wellness garden with massages available
- Home made delicacies such as hams, breads, jams & much more
- Ideal starting point for hiking and mountain bike tours
- Free covered parking space for every room
- Hauserbauer´s summit hut at 2033 m altitude
- "Alpen" and "Felsen" thermal baths only 20 minutes away
- The world´s only healing cave in Gasteiner valley
- Great connection to the Dorfgastein-Großarl ski lift